Powered By Blogger

bugsy

bugsy

bugsy malone

bugsy malone

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The old woman and the red pumpkin


There once was an old woman who wanted to go to her granddaughter’s house. When she walked her head would waddle ‘took took’’ she went through the market past the river and into the deep dark forest. Then out from behind a tree a Jackal popped out and said “I’m going to eat you all up” he said and she said” what will you get but skin and bone.” “I’m going to my granddaughters and there I’ll get round and fat.””ach ha.” said the Jackal “you get round and fat and I’ll wait here.” so she walked off, next jumped out a tiger and the same thing happened and then she met a bear and exactly the same thing happened she got to her granddaughters house and she ate curd curry curd curry anything else she would have burst and she said “I can’t walk I need a cart” and the Granddaughter put the old lady in a big red pumpkin and the old lady said “there’s a tiger jackal and a bear waiting to eat me”  some rice, tamarind and plums were put in as well to eat. Then the granddaughter pushed the pumpkin down the road and she started to sing she went past the bear and the bear thought it was strange that a pumpkin was singing pushed it along and followed after it then the Tiger pushed with his paw but also followed it then knew that there is no such thing as singing pumpkin so he wacked with a stick and it cracked open and they all I’ll eat you up. So the old lady said” The one who is the strongest should get my head” so the Tiger bit the Jackal’s tail the Jackal bit the Bear by the neck and the Bear bit the Tiger by the leg and crept quietly away and then she ran to her house and she was home she knew she was safe.
By Aidan   

No comments:

Post a Comment